dbNet has been providing advanced web and database application development services to the N.S.W. Government since 2004. Recent projects are as follows.
Provided technical architecture, lead developer, and analyst roles in these projects:
- Command Performance Assessment (COMPASS) (current) at NSW Police
- Alcohol Related Crime Information Exchange (ARCIE) (2007 - current) at NSW Police
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM) (2006) at NSW Police
Case Management Systems
Provided Technical Architecture, Lead Developer, Analyst and Developer roles for health- and regulatory-related systems listed below, where integration with external technologies such as PACS Systems and Document Management Systems were essential.
- DUSTY at Workers Compensation (Dust Diseases) Board of NSW (2006 - current)
- PRISM at Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator (2004 - 2008)
Developed an internal ePortal that acts as an Intranet for Lawyers and other professionals for NSW Office of the Department of the Public Prosecutor (2006 to 2007). Integrated with Objective DMS and ISYS Search technologies.
Completed a high-level formal review of a compliance system for NSW Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing (2008). This encompassed review of business processes, in particular opportunities for improved efficiencies and response times.