An Chi entered the I.T. industry in May 2002 while studying Software Engineering at UNSW (2000 - 2003). Over the years, she has worked for companies including Doubleday Australia and Sparke Helmore Lawyers. As a professional development goal, she is currently undertaking a Master Business and Technology (MBT) program at UNSW.
An Chi joint dbNet in April 2006. She was involved in projects including ARCIE, DUSTY, PRISM, and My.MFGlobal and Spinwave Pacific e-Commerce websites. Her strengths include:
- Experience in web application development
- Strong problem solving skill
- Attention to detail which is particularly useful when analysing user requirements
- Ability to build and maintain client relationship
- Openness to new proprietary and open source technologies
- Extensive team working skill